- Dr. rer. pol. habil. Harald F.O. von Korflesch, Prof., Vice President for Research, Transfer, Internationalization and Digitalization of University of Koblenz-Landau, Director and Founder of Zentral Institute for Scientific Entrepreneurship & International Transfer, Director and Founder of Research Group Mi2EO and the School of Entrepreneurial Design Thinking
- Dr. Gisela Zimmermann, a representative of the German Service of Academic Exchanges (DAAD)
- Valerii V. Korol, Vice-President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine
- Halyna I. Petrenko, a representative of Kiev City State Administration with the Greeting Letter
- Representatives of our partners: Maryna Malygina, area manager and official representative of Pearson Education for Ukraine; Aliona Zarakhovich, PTE and LCCI Country Manager, director of S2A (English Centre of Testing in Ukraine); Lidiya Oryshchuk, ELT Methodologist of Dinternal-Education
- Anastasia Ruzhyna, Managing Director of Diamond FMS Ukraine, WIUU alumnae, UACU instructor
- Mr. Paul Thomas, Advisor to the Rector, Ukrainian-American Concordia University
- Halyna M. Kozlova, Head of the Family Home Organization
- Prof. Dr. phil. h.c., Dr. phil. h.c. Moritz Hunzinger, Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Brocard Parfums Group, PR Consultant, Honorary Senator of the Ukrainian Free University, Honorary Doctor and Honorary Professor of PR and Communication of UACU
- Prof. Dr. phil. Gert-R. Polli, Honorary Professor for Intelligence, Security Services and Counterterrorism of UACU
- Prof. Dr. Oleksandr H. Nakonechnyi, president of the Academy of Sciences of Higher Education.
On 20 November 2017, Moritz Hunzinger, Honorary Professor of PR and Communication, European Union Coordinator at the Wisconsin International University Ukraine (WIUU), along with Michael Ruiss, Honorary Professor in Journalism at the Wisconsin International University Ukraine (WIUU), Hansjürgen Doss, Honorary Doctor of the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University and former Member of German Parliament, Stephan Schupbach, Professor at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences attended an event at the German Film Museum in Frankfurt dedicated to 1932-1933 Holodomor in Ukraine.
The event was organized by the Consul General of Ukraine in Frankfurt Alla Polyova and Marieluise Beck, former member of German Parliament, of the European Parliament and State Secretary at the German government.
Doss had a very long and productive discussion about current Ukrainian affairs with Marieluise Beck, who is a strong supporter of anti-Russian sanctions imposed by the EU and Germany and was awarded with the Order of Princess Olga in August 2017.
The attendees have also received greetings from the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University and Wisconsin International University Ukraine.
WIUU has signed the Articulation Agreement with the University of Minnesota, and now our students have the opportunity to transfer the courses from the WIUU and, on condition of successful studying for at least two semesters at our American partner (in the USA or online), to receive an American diploma.
UMC Chancellor Dr. Mary Holz-Clause, WIUU Vice-Rector Yulia Romanovska and the first student of the Cooperative Program Ms. Lena Faddi.
WIUU Academic Staff attend the Workshop on Entrepreneurship at the Institute of Social and Sustainable Economics at our partner University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany).
Ukraine – Nigeria Business Forum will take place at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on May 23-24, 2017.
The goal of the Forum is the development of Ukrainian business ties with Nigerian businessmen.
The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-governmental, non-profit, self-governing organization which unites legal persons and citizens of Ukraine, registered as entrepreneurs, and also their associations, on a voluntaty basis. We are an organization which successfully unites traditions and innovations in its activity.
The management of the WIUU reports on the termination of membership in ACBSP for technical and financial and economic reasons.
We are grateful to the world-famous organization ACBSP for help in the difficult time for our institute and the whole country, patience and goodwill!
We wish ACBSP further prosperity and expansion of the list of its members and accredited programs.
Sincere thanks to the management and all the staff of ACBSP for supporting our institute and understanding the current situation.
WIUU Rector’s Office
This year we start offering WIUU Bachelor Cooperative Degrees with our partner – State University of Minnesota Crookston (USA)
Bachelor WIUU –
1) Management + BBA;
2) International Business + BBA;
3) International Economic Relations + BBA.
University of Minnesota Crookston –
1) Bachelor of Manufacturing Management;
2) Bachelor of Science International Business;
3) Bachelor of Science Management.
Other Majors and Minors are available on demand.
30 subjects (3 years) at WIUU + State Exams to be eligible for Ukrainian State Diploma.
10 subjects minimum, including 5 subjects during the last semester of the Program at U of M Crookston (online/onsite) or a combination of both.
1. U of M Crookston
2. WIUU International BBA accredited by FIBAA
3. WIUU Ukrainian State.
WIUU fees according to regular tuition fees per semesters plus administrative fee.
U of M Crookston Fees:
For students interested in studying on campus:
Tuition US $10,180
Room and board $7,658
Other estimated costs $3,200
(Books $1,200, Personal spending $2,000)
Insurance; mandatory purchase $2,000
Total cost US $ 24,958
at UMC (fall and spring) –
10 courses onsite – US $24,958
Or 10 courses online – US $11,351.00
Textbooks per semester online/onsite – textbook costs vary per semester, per discipline.
U of M Crookston
Applications Deadlines (online/onsite) –
• Summer Online deadline: Friday, May 26th
• Fall On Campus deadline: Friday, July 21st
• Fall Online deadline: Friday, August 12th
(costs stated are fiscal 2016-2017, tuition is subject to change)
Address and Phones
8-14 Turhenevs’ka Street, room 1-4
Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
9am to 6pm
10am to 3pm