Good Bye Academic Year 2017-2018!
Let’s summarize ConcordiaUA high points briefly, this year there were a lot of new opportunities for the university:
- We got a new “old” partner, but now as co-founder, Concordia University – Wisconsin / Ann Arbor (USA)
- The University changed its name, and now Wisconsin International University Ukraine (WIUU) is called – Ukrainian-American ConcordiaUniversity (ConcordiaUA)
- We established and have been developing joint baccalaureate and masters programs with the University of Minnesota Crookston (USA), Koblenz Landau State University (Germany), with our co-founder Concordia University Wisconsin / Ann Arbor and the Higher School of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice (Poland).
- Students are offered international academic mobility programs at the University of Trier (Germany), the University of Applied Sciences in Worms (Germany), the Varna University of Management (Bulgaria), American Richmond University (Great Britain) and others
- ConcordiaUA MBA Program was reaccredited by the international accreditation board FIBAA for the next 7 years
- ConcordiaUA Bachelor of Management Program was reaccredited by the State Accreditation Board of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
- ConcordiaUA was successfully holding the American Studies Program
- Ukrainian-American Concordia University and HMC Projects in Central and Eastern Europe signed the Memorandum of Cooperation, ConcordiaUA became HMC Projects country coordinator and successfully realized selection campaign for the scholarship program for gifted Ukrainian secondary school pupils, offering them an opportunity to study for the full two-year Sixth Form program in boarding schools of the United Kingdom and take internationally recognised qualifications. The first group of Ukrainian school students will start their studies in Britain September 2018.
- ConcordiaUA successfully organized Business English Competition 2018 and its winners got the scholarship to study at ConcordiaUA.
- ConcordiaUA together with its partners developed the concept of the scientific journal “Business, Economics, Sustainable Development, Leadership and Innovation”, prepared the necessary papers and submitted them for registration with the Ministry of Justice
- On January 25, 2018, the Concordia Ukrainian-American University became a member of the world-renowned organization for quality assurance, transparency and integrity of higher education – CHEA International Quality Group (CIQG)
- On July 10, 2018 Memorandum of Understanding was signed with SocialBoost company aimed at mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of education, internship and career opportunities
- We entered the top 10 private higher education institutions of Ukraine https://osvita.ua/vnz/rating/
- ConcordiaUA became top 5th in the rating of institutions of higher education (state and private) by the score of certificates of external qualifications of applicants, who entered universities in 2017 according to the contacts http://osvita.ua/ vnz / rating / vstup-osvita / 59045 /.
- Introduced the computer based midterm and final examinations
- ConcordiaUA faculty were teaching the students as in the past 20 years, avoiding cheating, plagiarism, examinations re-taking and other forms of corruption
We are waiting for talented applicants 2018!