On October 2, 2015 Mr. Karol Adam Karski, Polish lawyer and politician, Member of European Parliament since 2014, visited WIUU and spoke to our students on Polish-Ukrainian relations.
Mr. Karol Adam Karski was awarded the title of Honorary Professor of WIUU.
European Conservatives and Reformists Polish Delegation
Prawo i Sprawiedliwość
Born on 13 May 1966, Warszawa
- BURO Parliament’s Bureau
- QUE Quaestors
Responsibilities as quaestor:
- – Services for Members (Medical Service, crèche facilities for the Members’ children, European Schools)
- – Office Equipment for Members
- – Use by Members of Parliament’s audio visual facilities
- – Central register and lists of attendance in the Chamber and in the committee and groups rooms
- – Technical aspects of register of lobbyists, long-term visitors’ access to restricted areas
- – Mail department and print shop
- – Member of the Bureau Contact Group for the House of European History (shared jointly with Mr Liberadzki)
- DEVE Committee on Development
- DROI Subcommittee on Human Rights
- DACP Delegation to the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly
- ENVI Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- D-UA Delegation to the EU-Ukraine Parliamentary Association Committee
- DEPA Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly
Mr. M. Hunzinger (Hon. Dr. Prof.) and members of the Mission “European Ukraine” headed by Mr. Vyacheslav Budenko, participated in this meeting.