МІМ curriculum includes theoretical studies combined with interactive and practical work.
- International Private Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor Safety
- International Civil Law
- Research Methods and Analysis
- Management of International Business
- International Marketing
- Investment Management
- International Credit, Payment and Currency Transactions
- IT in International Management
- Principles of Management Consulting
- Teaching Methodologies at Higher Education Establishments
- Customs Regulations
- Enterprise Competitiveness
- International Tourism Management
Students must complete and defend the Master Thesis.
Moreover, students enrolled in MIM program are required to have Internship. ConcordiaUA students are offered an opportunity to become interns in the field of international management at prestigious Ukrainian, international and joint companies with the perspective of obtaining a job after graduation. During their internship students are supervised by the experienced faculty and company executives.