International Management + MBA.
State University of Koblenz-Landau (Germany) –
Master of Science in Information Management (Major in Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation Management).
1) Uni KO-LD
2) WIUU International MBA accredited by FIBAA
3) WIUU Ukrainian State.
Master of Science in Information Management
Major in Entrepreneurship, Technology and Innovation Management
University of Koblenz-Landau & WIUU
The concept of the Cooperative Master Degree
A cooperative master degree offers students the chance to study in an international environment, gain knowledge and skills from both partner universities, based on a common concept of complementary curricula. Especially, in the end of this study program qualified students will possibly achieve up to two (three) Master Degrees: one (two) issued by WIUU, and one issued by the University of Koblenz-Landau in Germany, in case of successful completion.
The students will, for example study the first phase at WIUU, then they will take part in online modules as part of the general blended learning concept for the major of ETI-M, provided via distance learning from the University of Koblenz-Landau in the second phase. The students are guided by their professors and tutors via an online platform, and they can get in touch with both during online consultation times, as well as with other students. It might also be the case that the online lectures will be accompanied by presence lectures at their home universities. In the end of this program, students have to write their master thesis, which will normally be supervised by two professors: one from their home university, and one from the University of Koblenz-Landau.
Summary of advantages:
• Achievement of potentially two (three) Master Degrees: one (two) issued by WIUU, and one issued by the University of Koblenz- Landau in Germany
• Studying in an international environment and diving into the excellence of entrepreneurship, technology and innovation management competences and skills
• Working with highly qualified professors who are involved in international collaborative research projects and participate in governmental advisory groups
• No travelling costs and no visa necessary
• Moderate administration costs – German universities are mostly state-funded, therefore no tuition fees in addition to the basic charges are invoiced.
At WIUU – 50-70% of the courses, Research Work and Presentation + A State Exam and Master Thesis Defense to be eligible for Ukrainian State Diploma.
At Uni KO-LD –
50-30% of the courses.
Master Thesis and Colloquium are carried out jointly by Uni KO-LD and WIUU.
at WIUU – according to WIUU fees per semester (three semesters), State Exam and administration fee.
at Uni KO-LD –
Financial and other Arrangements
For the ETI-M program at the Uni KO-LD neither travel nor accommodation or visa expenses apply. However, students need to comply with the following rules:
• Students have to officially register at the Uni KO-LD in order to attend the studies as described above. Therefore, due to German state legislation (§ 5 Abs. 1 Nr. 6 SGB V), all students taking part in the cooperative master degree program must obtain German health insurance for the entire period of their studies (35€ per month, which makes 420€ per year).
• No tuition fees will be charged for the whole master program nevertheless, students must pay applicable administration (approximately 900 Euros).
• Students will take a field trip to Germany in order to study and gain deeper insights into the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Koblenz. All expenses for travel and accommodation must be covered by students. The Uni KO-LD will provide students with an admission or an invitation letter. If – with special reasons – students cannot come to Germany though it is in general compulsive, alternatively they will have to take an internship at a (multinational) company in Ukraine.
* The Uni KO-LD can arrange for this field trip within a format of a one week trip (4-5 working days) if the number of participating students is sufficiently high (>= 10 at least).