Yesterday, our two students, who became the first in our Double Degree Bachelor Program with the University of Minnesota, successfully completed their studies in the United States and received long-awaited diplomas. This is Anastasia Kravchenko and Bogdan Shkil.
1991 Civic Tech Center together with Ukrainian-American Concordia University (UACU) will discuss how industries are going to change and which perspectives do we have for future specializations and kinds of work.
We will look at the topic in a very broad and forward-looking way as to economic and technology trends and, therefore, potential business and career working opportunities.
Speaker: Paul R. Thomas. Partner in the Ukrainian firm “Thomas and Simonova” and a Special Advisor to the Rector of the UACU. Professor of business and economics, businessman and consultant, who has lived and worked around the world, including for more than 20 years in Ukraine.
When: July 10, from 7 till 9 pm
Where: 1991 Civic Tech Center,
Parus BC, 2 Mechnykova Street, 18 floor
The event is free.
Registration is required: https://goo.gl/forms/z5tuXJ2FtHTyxYJk2
On March 9, 2018 our students and teachers met with Professor, Doctor Stefan Welk. Professor delivered a lecture on diplomacy and aspects of work of the diplomats. In particular, one of the issues was the importance of mastering the art of negotiation. The presented topic was very interesting for students and, upon completion of the lecture, students asked a large number of questions. Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Head of the department of Public Institution “Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” Bystriakov I. K. also participated in debates.
- Dr. rer. pol. habil. Harald F.O. von Korflesch, Prof., Vice President for Research, Transfer, Internationalization and Digitalization of University of Koblenz-Landau, Director and Founder of Zentral Institute for Scientific Entrepreneurship & International Transfer, Director and Founder of Research Group Mi2EO and the School of Entrepreneurial Design Thinking
- Dr. Gisela Zimmermann, a representative of the German Service of Academic Exchanges (DAAD)
- Valerii V. Korol, Vice-President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine
- Halyna I. Petrenko, a representative of Kiev City State Administration with the Greeting Letter
- Representatives of our partners: Maryna Malygina, area manager and official representative of Pearson Education for Ukraine; Aliona Zarakhovich, PTE and LCCI Country Manager, director of S2A (English Centre of Testing in Ukraine); Lidiya Oryshchuk, ELT Methodologist of Dinternal-Education
- Anastasia Ruzhyna, Managing Director of Diamond FMS Ukraine, WIUU alumnae, UACU instructor
- Mr. Paul Thomas, Advisor to the Rector, Ukrainian-American Concordia University
- Halyna M. Kozlova, Head of the Family Home Organization
- Prof. Dr. phil. h.c., Dr. phil. h.c. Moritz Hunzinger, Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Brocard Parfums Group, PR Consultant, Honorary Senator of the Ukrainian Free University, Honorary Doctor and Honorary Professor of PR and Communication of UACU
- Prof. Dr. phil. Gert-R. Polli, Honorary Professor for Intelligence, Security Services and Counterterrorism of UACU
- Prof. Dr. Oleksandr H. Nakonechnyi, president of the Academy of Sciences of Higher Education.
On 20 November 2017, Moritz Hunzinger, Honorary Professor of PR and Communication, European Union Coordinator at the Wisconsin International University Ukraine (WIUU), along with Michael Ruiss, Honorary Professor in Journalism at the Wisconsin International University Ukraine (WIUU), Hansjürgen Doss, Honorary Doctor of the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University and former Member of German Parliament, Stephan Schupbach, Professor at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences attended an event at the German Film Museum in Frankfurt dedicated to 1932-1933 Holodomor in Ukraine.
The event was organized by the Consul General of Ukraine in Frankfurt Alla Polyova and Marieluise Beck, former member of German Parliament, of the European Parliament and State Secretary at the German government.
Doss had a very long and productive discussion about current Ukrainian affairs with Marieluise Beck, who is a strong supporter of anti-Russian sanctions imposed by the EU and Germany and was awarded with the Order of Princess Olga in August 2017.
The attendees have also received greetings from the National Pedagogical Dragomanov University and Wisconsin International University Ukraine.
Address and Phones
8-14 Turhenevs’ka Street, room 1-4
Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
9 Pyrogova Street,
Kyiv, 01030, Ukraine
9am to 6pm
10am to 3pm